Top Hotels on The Gold Coast
These are our top suggested hotels to stay at on the Gold Coast.
The amazing vacation destination of the Gold Coast comes with some of the finest hotels and apartments. The sandy beaches and exotic nightlife provides the most cherished memories to the visitors. The whole area is filled with festivities and cultural demonstrations throughout the year. If you’re planning on taking a brief tour to the Gold Coast for your next vacation, here are the most suitable places that you can stay at!
Here’s our selection of the best hotels throughout the Gold Coast area!
Meriton Suites Broadbeach (2669 Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach, Gold Coast)
Having a fantastic apartment environment and 24/7 customer service, the Meriton Suites Broadbeach stands right near the city centre. All the apartments are completely air-conditioned. The interior design of the rooms attract visitors the most along with a comfortable environment. Each room consists of a large screened LED TV along with a high quality DVD player. Each room comes with a private balcony with a wide angle view of the amazing beach front area. Other than these facilities, here are some of the most liked qualities of this hotel!
- Spacious dining area in each room.
- Beautiful powder room with a hair dryer.
- Close to the Star Gold Coast Casino.
- Tours arranged by the front desk.
As an apartment building with friendly and comfortable environment, the Meriton Suites Broadbeach surely deserves a visit.
Mantra on View Hotel (22 View Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast)
Presenting a dazzling view of the Surfers Paradise area through the private balconies of each room, the Mantra on View Hotel offers some unique facilities to its visitors. The hotel is just half a kilometre away from the city centre. This hotel was designed with modern and sophisticated features. There are ball rooms, a hue dining room and a separate coffee bar at different floors. Besides featuring a balcony at each room, the rooms are also equipped with a modern bathtub and spacious dining area. Here are the features that the visitors liked most!
- Each room has a telephone and ironing facilities.
- The free breakfast is prepared by the chefs there to show gratitude towards the visitors.
- The front desk provides dry cleaning and babysitting services on demand.
- Sightseeing tours can be arranged through the front desk.
With a modern architecture and 24/7 service, the Mantra on View Hotel is a place you must check-out if you’re on Surfers Paradise.
Oaks Calypso Plaza (99 Griffith Street, Coolangatta, Gold Coast)
With a grand entrance near the beach, the Oaks Calypso Plaza is a unique hotel that stands out for its unique design. Relaxing Jacuzzi and a Sauna can be found within the hotel. There are two large swimming pools near the entrance of the hotel. Each room is air-conditioned and comes with a separate dining area. There are private balconies in every room that shows a magical view of the Beach and Coolangatta area. Other than the ones mentioned above, here are the top facilities provided by this hotel!
- A fully-equipped gym with modern equipment.
- Exciting water slides by the swimming pool.
- Kids pool with lifeguard always on duty.
- Tour booking from the front desk.
Having a beautiful architectural design and superb customer service, the Oaks Calypso Plaza is the ideal place to stay near the beach of Coolangatta.
Mantra Twin Towns (Corner Griffith and Wharf Street, Tweed Heads)
The Mantra Twin Towns is a beautiful hotel with a large area. The hotel offers different types of rooms starting from one person rooms to executive suites. There’s a large swimming pool by the side of the hotel. The swimming pool has a mini bar where visitors can enjoy a variety of drinks and one of the most delicious cocktail around. The hotel offers a wide variety of services for customer satisfaction. Look at some of the facilities of this hotel that visitors loved!
- Private balcony at each room with a wide view.
- Mini golf course right by the front side of the hotel.
- Ironing facilities are provided to all the rooms.
- Tours are organised by the staff at the front desk.
Everything from the placement to the fantastic indoor restaurant makes the Mantra Twin Towns a perfect place to stay for a lovely vacation.
Turtle Beach Resort (2346 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast)
The Turtle Beach Resort is the most kid friendly resort in the whole Mermaid Beach area. The resort has a wide array of on demand services. From professional body massages to beauty therapy, you can find everything for your body and skin at the day spa in the hotel. The hotel has a spacious public parking lot that is free to all the visitors. Each of the rooms have a large LCD TV, separate dining space, a small kitchenette and a large balcony. Here are the top facilities of this resort!
- Separate playground with slides for kids.
- Huge area for group BBQ or picnic.
- Miniature golf court right behind the main complex.
- Restaurant inside the resort with lots of local and international dishes.
With a fantastic restaurant and friendly environment for kids, the Turtle Beach Resort is the perfect place to stay for families.
Sea World Resort & Water Park (Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast)
Covering a huge area by the Main Beach, the Sea World Resort & Water Park is the most unique place to stay for the weekend. The resort has modern air-conditioned rooms along with a private balcony that provides an amazing view of the beach and blue water. The huge water park features exciting slides that end at a large swimming pool. Have a look at the most liked facilities of this resort!
- Mini bar by the swimming pool.
- Miniature golf course right at the resort spot.
- Restaurant featuring tasty Japanese food.
- Variety of dining options on site.
Having a huge water park and comfortable environment, the Sea World Resort & Water Park is the perfect place to stay with some friends.
The sheer size and beauty of the Great
Being the most amazing one of the seven
Whitsunday Islands, The Dream Vacation Destination! When you
The magical destination of the Whitsunday Islands consists
The BEAUTIFUL Airlie Beach! Right now I’m going
What are you waiting for?
Compare & Book Your Gold Coast Trip to Save Today
Some brands we compare...
Top Selling Activities on the Gold Coast
2-Hour Beginners Surf Lesson at Surfers Paradise
- Family friendly.
- Small group ensures personal service.
- All necessary equipment included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level.
- Multiple departure times and locations available.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure.
From AUD $68.00
Gold Coast Parasailing - Solo, Tandem, Triple
- Soar in the sky 350ft high above the Gold Coasts broad water.
- Safety training session with your instructor.
- Latest safety equipment.
- Enjoy the thrills of parasailing for you and a friend or partner in this experience.
From AUD $75.00
Dreamworld Theme Park Gold Coast Tickets
- Instant Confirmation.
- Popular choice with kids.
- All entrance fees included.
- Skip the line.
- Australia’s biggest theme park boasting over 40 rides.
- Home to the world famous Tiger Island
From AUD $99.00
Wave break Island water Bike & Snorkeling Tour with nibbles
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Snorkel gear included.
- One of the best snorkeling spots of the city
- Delicious fresh fruit and drink included.
From AUD $99.00
Gold Coast V8 Jet Boat Thrill ride
- Embark on a 55-minute ride through Gold Coast’s Broadwater.
- 45kms round trip.
- Speeds of up to 75kph.
- Quick stops at Wave Break Island, Southport Seaway and the Sovereign Islands mansions.
- The ride also includes 360-degree spins, high-speed slides, and fishtailing.
From AUD $65.00
Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
- Race through the scenic waterway.
- Your captain points out landmarks including Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Marina Mirage, Seaworld, Sovereign Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park.
- 360-degree spins, power slides, high-speed drifting and more.
From AUD $72.00